View Single Post
Old 29th September 2011, 01:02 PM
Member of: Kibworth

It does appear to have caused a good deal of discussion and debate. Would it not be reasonable for the powers that be to come up with a black and white rule. I myself are very new to the game and have very little comparisson for 1 target to the next. I neither agree or disagree with the legality of the mentioned targets but would feel happier knowing when I approach a target that it does meet a standard. The targets at cambridge were very challenging and I have not enjoyed a shoot as much as I did there, so would hate for course setters to have their imaginations restrained. I do understand for those people who have alot invested in the day that they would like to fail or succeed at their own hands, not that of Madame Luck.

If a rule could be writen to meet the needs of both course setter and shooter alike we would hope not to have another situation where course setters are analized over 1 or 2 grey area targets out of a fantastic 30. Course setters would know what they have to work to and a target would be easly checked for its legality causing much less unrest on the day and after.