View Single Post
Old 28th September 2011, 07:24 PM
My Empire of Dirt
Member of: Southampton Buccaneers, Parkstone, South Dorset

On behalf of Belltarget...

Hi All,

It turned out to be a very good night with around 80 to 90 people attending.

Many thanks to the trade stands that attended, I hope they gain valuable custom from the

night. To everyone else please go and support them.

Also thanks to Ian Winter and his cameraman for attending from BBC Midlands Today.

Sorry Ian but after 4 clean bulls they want to see more of you, may be in a competition

or two. You would be most welcome anytime even just socially. Their film will be shown

anytime from friday on. Ian will update me when and I will update you.

Many thanks to team members who helped set up the room and run the night. Also to the

ladies for the buffet.

We hope everyone enjoyed the night and will come and see us again soon, on any tuesday

Nights marked as practice on the club website are best or you can come and see a match

in progress on others, we start about 8.30pm.

There were at least 6 leagues represented on the night. Shame that the local Birmingham

League was only represented by ourselves and one other. Sign of the times and the apathy

that helping to kill the sport and nearly ended Redditch League recently.

To everyone else who did not come or could not due to distance etc. Sorry you missed a

good one, may be we will see you at Games Fairs around the country in 2012 or visit us.

We would appreciate any comments good or bad to help improve further events. ie is the

time of year right for the event etc.

Please check that the information on is correct and also join us on

See you all soon.

BFTA/NSRA County Coach
CSFTA Chairman/BFTA Rep