View Single Post
Old 22nd September 2011, 11:08 PM
Member of: Buxted Rifle & Pistol
Thumbs up Newbie

Hi Fossil,I use an AA S400 Carbine,it's shorter so easier when in the wooded areas,and a Hawke SR6 3-12x44 with low mounts so sits a few mm above the barrel.It serves me good,the rifle itself is great,just the floppy bit holding it needs more practice lol,I shoot with Buxted Rifle club,and we shoot HFT,we are down at Ford sometimes,a great little place Ford,very welcoming bunch there. A dive cylinder would serve you better than a pump,give 'Best Fittings' a buzz,google them....cost about 150 for the whole lot.You' ll need a target glove,about 30 on eBay,get the pellets,6-10 on there too from 'Intershoot' very good company.You'll need some weather proof clothes,winter is coming,and there will be various shoots around the South East in the next few months for you to go along to and try this great sport of ours.Hope that answers your questions a little bit,if you need any more info,just ask mate,always someone on here to help,Jon.
AAS400 Carbine( Modified with a Gary Cane Tawnado Stock and ALL black Rowan Engineering bits ) + Hawke Panorama EV 4-12x40