View Single Post
Old 23rd August 2011, 12:09 PM
Because I`m AWESIME !!
Member of: Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree

Originally Posted by strangefroot View Post
, with the introduction of the extra reducers making the courses a bit easier than usual ( in my opinion ) but bringing a bit more of a precision element to each course which i think most people have enjoyed immensely.
Here are a few personal ideas that should hopefully make the gp's 2012 even better ( nothing too drastic ) dont want to put b & c graders or newcomers off !
6 x standers &6 x kneelers
2x 25mm out to 35 yds on kneelers ( sheltered & not 50 ft up a tree )?
25 mm out to 40 yds. sitters
I know the ideas above will make the courses a little harder but when all's said & done all grades are shooting ONLY against people in their own class .Dont think the handicap system is a good idea as most people like to see & gauge how close they can get to the top score on the day ....
Mentioned this to a few at sywell , could it work having AA & A grades shooting one session & B & C , sft & rec grades in the other ???? This would mean that each grade would have the same weather conditions .Also , it maybe an idea to stick each grade up a few percent to even the grade numbers out ??( if you dont want to shoot in a lower grade , you can always elect to go higher )
Thanks again , calps
agree on the changes, especially 6 standers,25ml kneelers.

Would like the mini kills changed to somthing like must have 1 15 ml and 4 25 ml. After that, upo to a course setter how many minis are out?
Cant see the Aa / a must shoot session X working though due to travelling?

Definatley not interested inhandicap system, we all shoot the same course and it should be 1 target = 1 point.!
BFTA Grading Q's to;
sorry wont answer Bfta q's on forums, Cant keep track of replies etc!
BFTA updates on

REV26 Ostler Ev2 & x45 comp awaiting a Gary Cane Stock!
Beast Priest Ostler Ev2 & x45 prem ret comp in Warren Edwards stock
If you want the best, Ostler is the man
Pump your Fish, Little or Large
MFTA visitors World championship - Arms dealer 97, Awesime 94, Acid Hands 85