View Single Post
Old 10th August 2011, 09:09 AM
Because I`m AWESIME !!
Member of: Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree

Originally Posted by mikewills8904 View Post
ok 3 weeks ago them
the point i was making was a gp course should not be shot before hand
i found it a bit strange that in the brefing all were told that no plitters would be checked (not that walther shooters get splitters )
it is every shooters right to ask for a target to be checked
if i am lucky enough to get a gp up my club them no one will be shooting it .it makes it fair them
Where a Gp is set on club land it is perhaps not practicle for it not to be shot at some pont before hand? What would be cut off? 1 week, 2 weeks, day before?
At Tondu we dont put the Gp course targets out till the day before, so no one shoots the GP course as such. If we have it in 2012 I have all new lanes planned that no wafta shooter has shot in the last 6 years, so no one will have a home advantage.
Once you have a club affiliated to wafta Mike but I am sure if parking can be arranged the Farm would be a great Gp venue in the coming years.

I missed that bit about splitters, but would have called them if I had any. I think a few regional ideas were coming in to play, and fair play to Hotshot when i told him that the kills were not being painted for pm session he was straight on his bike and rightly pointing out that gave an unfair advantage to am shooters, thus kills were painted.
BFTA Grading Q's to;
sorry wont answer Bfta q's on forums, Cant keep track of replies etc!
BFTA updates on

REV26 Ostler Ev2 & x45 comp awaiting a Gary Cane Stock!
Beast Priest Ostler Ev2 & x45 prem ret comp in Warren Edwards stock
If you want the best, Ostler is the man
Pump your Fish, Little or Large
MFTA visitors World championship - Arms dealer 97, Awesime 94, Acid Hands 85