View Single Post
Old 9th August 2011, 05:23 PM
Because I`m AWESIME !!
Member of: Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree
Default Gp 8 -East Devon

Managed to resit the "new toy" temptation and stuck with the REV for sunday.

Did use the dai 60 express sized to 4.52 and have to say they went exactly where i put them.

Might have been an idead to weigh them as i went slightly low on my second shot and thus my first miss of the day. think it came in at 45 m (target 24) but for reasons best know to not me, i decided to take a click off the setting! Aimed 3 oclock edge and pellet struct 4. If i had the height right i might have sneaked in, or off.
Missed target 31, again gave it just outside 3 on the edge and it went strainght onto the plate at that point. At this point i remebered telling Jellyfish all the way down that staying in the kill should be the start of tacticts today. Pity I had not stuck to my own advisce on those two.
Missed a long one then, target 48. Under ranged it through sloppy rangefinding / shooting only making it 45 m when it was closer to 48/9! Missed targets 1 and 18 for not giving enough wind, fair enough.

Managed all kneelers today by remebering to be a **** and open my legs wider on the shoots and I just wanted the standerts today so took time and nailed them, some say i smashed them!

Had a tiered last target fiasco by mis reading range on scope wheel, 9 yards became 15 on the 15 ml kill.
That was annoying and cost 5 points!

Gun and scope were mega, though it for me was not a hard Gp course, though i did enjoy it.
Standers and kneeler for me were spot on range and angle wise and i liked the fact not all 25 ml kills were 30 + yards

Only needed to come out of kill twice really and not once on a 50 + yarder?
Maybe I was lucky with the wind? it did seem to pick up a bit later on for the pm session.

Still, tied with Holly so this seasons bet all hangs on Sywell now.

Bring it on!
BFTA Grading Q's to;
sorry wont answer Bfta q's on forums, Cant keep track of replies etc!
BFTA updates on

REV26 Ostler Ev2 & x45 comp awaiting a Gary Cane Stock!
Beast Priest Ostler Ev2 & x45 prem ret comp in Warren Edwards stock
If you want the best, Ostler is the man
Pump your Fish, Little or Large
MFTA visitors World championship - Arms dealer 97, Awesime 94, Acid Hands 85