View Single Post
Old 17th July 2011, 05:06 PM
My Empire of Dirt
Member of: Southampton Buccaneers, Parkstone, South Dorset
Thumbs up News from Nockover

Hi Chaps. I should like to start by thanking all the contacts and friends who sent me messages wishing a speedy recovery after my visit to the almighty. Thankfully I am now 95% recovered and apart from a few remaining ribs I well quite well. I even managed to visit my club last week and put some lead down the range.

Targets. As you will remember I explained that with the implant I have I can no longer use my arc welder so a number of targets were withdrawn.
I am concentrating on cord reset Field Targets but I now have assistance once a week with welding so shortly I should be able to bring Pigeons and Nockover 6 back. Some items have gone for good but it looks like the variation of types will improve. Bringing the web site back up again will take some time always assumimg my long suffering designer will make more changes for me.

OK The message is Nockover Targets is up and running with 8 shapes of Field Target and 3 kill sizes as standard. A slow availability of non corded targets will take place so if you need this type please contact me or watch the web site.

Regards Derek Peckover
BFTA/NSRA County Coach
CSFTA Chairman/BFTA Rep
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread