Thread: FT rig help
View Single Post
Old 1st July 2011, 11:05 AM
My Empire of Dirt
Member of: Southampton Buccaneers, Parkstone, South Dorset

Originally Posted by scutter View Post
Hello All,

As some of you may know, I am a HFT shooter through and through, however, I am going to be writing a few FT article for Airgunner in the coming months and I thought it would be a good idea to learn a bit about the sport before putting pen to paper.

I am of the opinion that the best way to learn, is to get out there and have a go and with this in mind, I have got myself a FT rig. I have a Ar20FT and a big Nikko 10-50x60 mk111 (green turrets).

So apart from the scope and gun and a bean bag what else will I need to shoot FT and what sort of zero would you chaps recommend?

Technical Skills and Scope setup manuals in PDF here.

I'd also ask if your club has any BFTA Club Instructors/Coaches, if not, let me know and i'll see if i can find one for you... but most clubs have one at least.

Depends if you want to write the article from a point of view of a complete beginner coming in cold, or using the resources that could be on tap... but should make for an interesting article, and good feedback.

We could perhaps do one the other way around.

PM me if there's anything you need or are unsure about, we can natter on the phone if you like as well.
BFTA/NSRA County Coach
CSFTA Chairman/BFTA Rep