Thread: GP 5 at Nelson
View Single Post
Old 27th June 2011, 08:14 PM
Because I`m AWESIME !!
Member of: Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree

Originally Posted by Woody View Post
Thanks to all the Nelson crew for a great days shooting!

, it was a very testing course - that gave me a big kicking yesterday!
you forgot " nother"

after the word Me

Originally Posted by Miss England View Post
but Shaun was my knight in shining armour giving me an apple, water and Paula ensuring I sat down in the shade...I Thanks to shaun and Paula not only for the great company but for looking after me
The 3.5 hour car journey to the ground did no favours for my back and hip and I was having to take more pain killers than normal and this morning (monday) I found myself carted off in an ambulance as back gave out completely... have been pumped full of morphine, dazapane, paracetamol, various spasm releiving drugs more morphine and have been sent home with more morphine with physio appointment Tomorrow... Now have crutches as walking is more than a little painful....... Bugger!!!!
I will be fit and ready for Iceni tho.... Mind numbing pain is not enough to stop me coming to a shoot!!!
On the up side.... I shot out of my skin and equalled my best GP score so far of 31.... Not only great for me, but even better seeing as many others were dropping well below their average scores... I found myself halfway up the A grade table and am bathing in the glory of beating such top shooters as Justin Wood (this is the second time I have beaten you Woody.... watch out..),
You shot with two great people sunday Helen, thats one of the best things about ft is the other shooters.

We have been finding the "on the day" traveling too much, well apart from nelson!
From now on it will be cheap rooms overnight for me. Might be worth twisting Robs arm to take you away the night before so the morning is just a short trip?
Well, your shooting is shooting up very quickly. You shot very well last week in cornwall and again sunday and that despite what is obviously a great disadvantage. Hope all picks up with you soon.
Carry on the Woody whooping, its good fun aint in!
Only joking Justin.
BFTA Grading Q's to;
sorry wont answer Bfta q's on forums, Cant keep track of replies etc!
BFTA updates on

REV26 Ostler Ev2 & x45 comp awaiting a Gary Cane Stock!
Beast Priest Ostler Ev2 & x45 prem ret comp in Warren Edwards stock
If you want the best, Ostler is the man
Pump your Fish, Little or Large
MFTA visitors World championship - Arms dealer 97, Awesime 94, Acid Hands 85