Thread: GP 5 at Nelson
View Single Post
Old 27th June 2011, 06:58 AM
Because I`m AWESIME !!
Member of: Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree
Default Fecking wind, what wind!

Great course design for gp 5, much prefered the Zig zag line as apposed to a straight up and down line.
Would have prefered perhaps 2-3 less 50y + and maybe a few more full kills at 35 -40, lsespecially in the open field sections, just to mix the range finding dialing up at bit at some points, but overall a propper gp course.
Have to say i think the 10 mini kills worked well today in not bringing the ranges down at times but i missed 2 25 ml kills for wind, both at 30 yards. More practise lol
Lots of hard work gone into making walking/ footing as good as possable and considering thr rain leading up to the shoot it was well worth the effort. The course generall looked great as well. Even the sun came out!

Very well done to all that hit 40+ and of course top respect to Kev for the 45, even though i wanted to re-test his gun on the chrono when he told me he did not come out of kill lol! top shooting.

Thanks to sponsores Highland outdoors for the raffle prize,I just could not believe my ears when i heard that name called. I wondered why he was smelling of rosses! lol.

Thanks to Pat and Chris for doing stats and everyone else that had a part in the day.
BFTA Grading Q's to;
sorry wont answer Bfta q's on forums, Cant keep track of replies etc!
BFTA updates on

REV26 Ostler Ev2 & x45 comp awaiting a Gary Cane Stock!
Beast Priest Ostler Ev2 & x45 prem ret comp in Warren Edwards stock
If you want the best, Ostler is the man
Pump your Fish, Little or Large
MFTA visitors World championship - Arms dealer 97, Awesime 94, Acid Hands 85