Thread: Anston UKAHFT
View Single Post
Old 25th June 2011, 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by Scooby View Post
To be honest Andy when doing all the FT & HFT shoots got too much for me one of the reasons I stopped doing FT was the lack of enforcement of the rules & the number of top shots thinking it was OK to break the rules.

As both Dave Robinson & yourself have the opinion that 5 called targets at a round is too much, you'll be happy to know that I've just been told that the first session at your Wendover BFTA GP had 5 stoppages due to targets being called. If this info is correct I'm sure you be asking the BFTA to have a similar penalty scheme as the one you suggested for us.

Pick your rattle up and put it back in the pram

There's a lot of people on here including some top class shooters ( HFT and FT ) just trying to pass on good sound suggestions that they think would make the UKAHFT shoots a much better experience for all and that includes the marshalls and the organizers and your just not even willing to consider them

Oh and btw God forbid that some who like to think they are top shots in the UKAHFT series would ever think about bending or breaking the rules eh? think I will stick to just enjoying the shooting in the NEFTA series from now on, at least they listen to constructive comments