View Single Post
Old 16th June 2011, 11:48 PM
Little French Maid
Default Anston/emley hotel diections.

For any one who has booked the hotel through me here are some directions and info.
The hotel is on the south bound side of the M1 between junction 31 and junction 30. If you are coming from the south it is easier to travel to junction 31 and then come back down the south bound side of the M1. The hotel is in the WOODALL SERVICES and the entrance to the hotel is opposite the petrol station. you can check in any time after 1400. I should be around from then to meet and greet so to speak. Anston is only ten min down the road and the best route is to go to junction 30 and take the 3rd exit of the roundabout and head towards RENISHAW(SPEED CAMERAS ON HILL) carry on the road past the golf course and take a left turn towards renishaw house also sign posted STAVELEY. Anston is a few miles on this road on your left hand side.

For your trip to emley on sunday come out of the hotel and take the first left on to the service road and turn right at the bottom, go under the bridge and then your first right, this will bring you on to the north bound services so you can get straight on to the M1 north. You need to leave the M1 at junction 38.

The treble bob pub is only a few min down the road from the hotel at junction 30 and there is a short cut back to the hotel to avoid the motorway, PLEASE ASK ME FOR DIRECTIONS WHEN YOU BOOK IN, if I am not there the receptionist on duty can give you directions. There is also a pub about ten mins walk from the hotel at the bottom of the service road.

The post code for the hotel is S26 7XR
The direct phone number is 01142 487992
If for any reason you have to cancel please do so before 1600 on the day of arrival.

P.S. If you phone and ask to speak to bomber they will probably evacuate the hotel as they call me by my sunday name MICHAEL. (No comments you gits)

Pete sparkes.
Dave lillywhite.
Steph kirkwood. (7 rooms)
martin goodsall. ( 4 rooms)
peter underwood.
steve gillies.
Steve Ligtht (2 rooms)

Saturday the 18th june.

Gregg hensman.
Geoff watkinson ( 6 rooms)
Rob Mobley.

Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread