View Single Post
Old 14th June 2011, 05:18 PM
flyfisher's Avatar
flyfisher flyfisher is offline
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: France
Posts: 61


In France the legislation is very strange.
To have a weapon of more than 10 joules it is necessary either to have a hunting licence
or to belong (have a licence) to the French shooting federation FFT.
FFT manages all the sports activities which use weapons. But the FFT does not want to recognize the FT or HFT. It is our current fight: to make recognize these leisures like sports and thus be able to organize competitions
Reply With Quote