View Single Post
Old 12th June 2011, 07:22 PM
Member of: purley chase ftc

Originally Posted by NJR 100 View Post
Back from a rain soacke Wendiover / Gp4.

Nice ground, some good targets and on the whole a good course, Very challenging with wind that for me made no sense. Gave up when 10 down. and wet.

Couple of poor targets. The 25ml reducer that was at least 35 yards away up the tree. Disapointed to see the large amunt of branches swaying across it. Berlieve it was called in the Am butI was told marshal refused to cut branches. The branches cost me the shot.

May have been another in the Zero woods but it did not affect me. others reported it. Not as bad as the inch one though.

One lane on the road side woods where you could not see both targets without moving. I dont like this, I like to sit and be able to see both targets.

Other than that, a good course.

Far too many stopages in the Am session though. Beleive some were problems on sillys.
Perhaps sillys need to be placed in such an area where a stoppage on them does not effect the Main?
Food great, Parking great.

Thans to all that put on the event, thanks to Alan Holoway and Niel "cant Neal" Daniels for the comapny.
Get yourself something for those kneelers Big man, not much fun for any one seeing a shooter in pain on the kneelers.
hav a horn for sillies and a whistle for main shoot,if the horn sounds sillies stop and main shoot carries on etc just a fort guys
cr 97 in jim vickers ft stock bsa big 60 scope, and silly about of hunting guns