View Single Post
Old 1st June 2011, 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by BIGGS"N"WIFE View Post
Hi Sculley,

Well what a weekend that was, very busy on our stand to say the least.We had approx 500 people come through and try out Daystate guns and try there hand at H.F.T.

It was a UKAHFT spec course but a mini version, instead of the 30 shots you will find at a H.F.T comp we use 10 at the Countryman shows due to size of the land they give us and time it takes to give training on gun handling and showing people what H.F.T is all about.

I was chuffed to bits when I saw your post because we all work very very hard on these events and to see all our hard work pay off is great, hope to see you on the UKAHFT circuit soon.
As you have seen already by the post's you have recieved, everyone is willing to help and point you in the right direction ( these chap's are top shooters and do the national circuit regularly) .

As Chris has said already Quarry should be near you ( the mecca of all thing's H.F.T' ish.).
We had some Treetops leaflets on our stand, did you pick one up? Also if you collected one of our flyer's you will see I have put on there a few websites plus if you go on the UKAHFT site and look for Club Finder it will help.

I would just like to say THANK-YOU to everyone for there help at these events..with out you it wouldn't happen.

Bruce and the Wife

Cambridge Airgun Club
Thanks Bruce for all the info, really helpful. 'myself and Condor Paul ' were the two guys that had an 'all day one on one', spent enough to buy a rifle between us and you commended us for taking out the 'rabbit in a box with the really small eye kill zone' that people were struggling with all day (beginners luck I'm sure). we both thoroughly enjoyed it and I'm sure you will see Sculley & Condor at a HFT course near you soon