View Single Post
Old 27th May 2011, 10:50 AM
Aspiring to mediocrity
Member of: MEMBER OF M.A.D

Originally Posted by sixshooter View Post
Hi DreamGenie
Glad you had a good day at THW , You are always welcome at THW as all MAD members are.

Its a shame that the chaps who walked off with all the top prizes on the day , obviously didn't enjoy themselves as we've had no feedback from any of them. We at THW appologise if they were offended in any way by anything on the day, we would have thought the top prize winners would have posted on here on how they rinsed the rest of us.

Sorry Sixshooter

but only one of your members has posted on here so maybee you should speak to your own people first before having a go at M.A.D. I believe that the reason shooters from mad have not posted, is we did not want to rub it in, that we beat you so badly.

Also, it does not help, when people like (smellmybum) make sarky comments about Maldon.

I had a good day and it was a great cause, but I personally do not like shooting through bluebells as it makes it more about luck then skill. I have written the piece up for airgunner and it will be in the issue out on 1st of August and I am sure you will be happy with it.

all the very best

Somehow I made TEAM ENGLAND 2012 and 2013

Illiterate writer for AirGunner

The real Kung Foo Panda.