View Single Post
Old 23rd May 2011, 07:41 AM
Weerach ninja
Member of: Pontefract ARC.

I recently sold my much treasured Steyr LG100, it had been customised to my spec by Hydrographics in a one-off blue and silver splash anodised finish, the rest of the Steyr woodwork and triggger guard were painted in a matching metallic blue and it had an armadillo Anschutz butt hook, the rifle was stunningly good to shoot and look at, and to replace it now would cost me the best part of two grand. I hope i don't regret that decision one day!
I had toyed with the idea of selling it some eighteen months ago after i'd hardly used it since the last time it was used in competition in the NEFTA winter league 2008, the wife of all people talked me out of it! So i held onto it until earlier this year when i made up my mind to let it go, i'm well and truly smitten with shooting the springers now and for the future i can't see myself shooting anything else.
So, unless you are sure it's what you want to do, or circumsatnces force you to have to part with them, keep them for now, until you are positivley sure .
NSRA Club coach
International panel beater extraordinare
NHS pin cushion