View Single Post
Old 21st May 2011, 11:00 AM
Member of: Bisley
Default Which one would YOU sell??

I've reached a decision to sell one of these three guns but I'm having trouble deciding which. All three have been mine for some time but they just don't get used and I think they are too good to be left in the cabinet.

1. Venom TX200 MK2 - This is an early TX200 Venom Hunter from the days of Ivan etc, I bought it via the BBS about 5 years ago. I had it serviced and refurbed by Steve at VMach and it hasn't done much since. Venom blueing. It is in a GINB stock but also has a Venom stock though I don't think it's the original. It still has the original brass ended silencer.

Pic1 - Pic2 - Pic3 - Pic4

2. Venom HW80 - Another early Venom gun harking from the good old days! FULL Venom Lazaglide including barrel shims, Venom blueing etc. I can't believe this one is on the list, it is the best shooting springer I have ever had! This is also in a GINB stock and I also have a CS800 stock with some Don Robinson improvements (honest, they are improvements). It has a Venom muzzle brake on it but I also have an original 7" vented Venom silencer for it.

Pic1 - Pic2 - Pic3 - Pic4

3. Std TX200 SR MK2 action in a Paul Wilson stock. The blueing is looking at bit tired in places but the gun shoots superbly, this is the gun that I shot a few UKAHFT rounds with in 2005 (I think) got a 59 ex 60 at Lincoln but got beat in the shoot off by Paul Wilson, who refused to be beaten by a springer in one of his own stocks! It is one of the best stocks I've had.

Pic1 - Pic2

Or should I keep them locked up, not getting used?

What do you think?

Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread