View Single Post
Old 16th May 2011, 09:45 PM
Default Derek Peckover of Nockover Targets

Derek Peckover of Nockover Targets - pls read

Dear BBs'ers and retailers

Unfortunately I have to report that Derek was taken seriously ill at the end of last week whilst on a cruise. Luckily he was where he was and the medical facilities and medical staff were on hand. He's currently in IC at Southampton hospital but the hope is that he'll be transferred back to Basingstoke as soon as possible to continue his recovery.

Meg, Dereks wife, is obviously very concerned and has other things on her mind and has asked me to request that anyone needing targets hold back contacting Nockover for the time being until we know how long it will be before Dereks back on his feet again or other arrangements can be made to continue supplying Nockover products in the short term.

I'm happy to field enquiries on Dereks behalf and take details.

Nockover targets are synomonous with our sport and there will be very few target shooters, if any that won't have taken aim at one of Dereks targets knowing that as long as they have placed the pellet in the right place, there's going to be a reassuring thunk as it falls so I'm sure you will understand and join me and Dereks fellow club members past and present in wishing Derek a speedy recovery and forwarding our best wishes and thoughts to Meg and the family.

I'll will let folks know when Derek can start taking calls again.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread