View Single Post
Old 10th May 2011, 05:58 AM
Lucky git

Originally Posted by digitaldwarf View Post
thanks to everyone for the positive comments it makes all the hard work and effort worth while
it makes a change getting so much praise for a course instead of the usual keyboard warriors comments
and yes i know we pushed the wording of the rules with target 30 on the second course
but it just couldnt be left out could it ?

we even managed to pick up a tip on range finding that we never thought of before

looking forward to seeing you all again
i just hope i can get the time off work for august
For Myself and Mark C (i think i can speak for him)........i didn't have a single negative about the whole weekend. The 10 hour round trip was well worth the effort. The jiggling salmon target in the stream was an absolute blinder as the movement of the target followed a pattern, you just had to wait until the kill moved into your crosshairs, not the other way round

The feeling at the club was one of genuine friendship and we felt welcome the minute we got out of the car. Decent grub, plenty of cuppa's and a few lumps of banter. The 2 courses were well placed and it was only the lack of wind (and good shooting on the day) that allowed in some strong scores....although neither course was cleared..

Again, many thanks to all our new scottish friends for a cracking day out.

Has there been a thread yet thanking the sponsors?...i know MTC threw some kit in but don't know where the other items came from?

Last edited by chrisc; 10th May 2011 at 06:04 AM.