View Single Post
Old 9th May 2011, 01:35 PM
Semper fidelis
Member of: Maldon

Originally Posted by labman View Post
Hi All

Just like to say a massive THANK YOU to everyone at the Scotland v England charity event yesterday.
Myself ( Grant )and shooting buddy ( Kev ) were invited down to watch the event by Ross, as i was an HFT "virgin" (until yesterday hadnt been to an HFT shoot and had no idea what it was all about), and were told to bring our air rifles with us.( Wasnt sure why i/we needed air rifles to WATCH but anyway )
Well it turned out that because it was a charity event in the afternoon Stuart and Kenny invited us to join in and shoot the course.
Well we both jumped at the chance, paid our 10 each towards the H4H Charity and away we went.
We were put with Geoff and Garrick and they both kept us right and showed us the ropes etc as we shot the course with them.
I appologise for both myself and kev to the other shooters that followed us round for holding them up.Sorry guys / ladies

Anyway we both had a brilliant day and once again THANKS to you all for making us feel very welcome. ( Think i/we might be hooked on HFT )

I would also like to add that even though i didnt have the privalage of knowing Deon Smith i am proud to have shot my 1st ever hft course in his memory

It was a pleasure mate, glad your hooked
atb, Geoff
Silence is the enemy........