View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2011, 07:29 PM
Never has been banned from sales
Member of: Nelson & Nomads airgun club
Thumbs up

First off, a massive thanks to Trev Ryan and the rest of the Emely Moor members who organised such a fantastic weekend and to all those members of the NEFTA region that makes the Classic so memorable every year.

The two FT courses were superb, every angle and trick in the book used over the two days with a relentless wind that just ignored physics at times.

Thanks to everyone for their kind comments, hand shakes and well wishes, I honestly was humbled and overwhelmed by the whole experience. Dorian (Doz) gave me such a bear hug straight after the shoot off, that all the pellets in my pouch were squashed!

What can I say about the racks on Sunday morning but damm that bloody first turkey!

Thanks to Paul Yates my shooting buddy for the two days, hope the Styer t-shirt fits you.

A special mention to Natalie Land for lending me her lucky pellet pouch, as I had forgotten mine.

Thanks to Dave for the lift back to the airport this morning, and to Shaun and Phil for the Indian, if Pepone is reading this, yes it DID go in a whole lot better than it came out!

Well done to everyone involved.

He who never made a mistake never learned!
He who never missed never shot!

Last edited by Conor; 2nd May 2011 at 07:57 PM.