View Single Post
Old 20th April 2011, 03:40 PM
Member of: carisbrooke rangers
Default berty the 2002 ?

I was gonna call this " how do you miss with a 2002 ? easy you shoot like NJR " but i think it has already been done . the 2002 that i bought off kilty has now been to see dave lillywhite to cut out a lifter and a cheekpiece . was gonna spray it black but keith allen does not now have a spraybooth . so it is gonna be laquered instead . not gonna put a power adjuster on it for obvious reasons . the butt has been reshaped to be straight . it was curved before . donno what sort of butt pad fitted that . an alloy plate to be made to fit it so as i can fit a butt hook ( right way up as it will not be a bull pup ) the muzzle brake ( pepperpot type ) is gonna be lined at the bottom so as air can only come out the top to see if it will match the accuracy of the silencer . ( don't like silencers ) . two alloy rods put into the lifter as a fixed item . this will give me i hope 13 inches from the middle of the scope to the bottom of the lifter ( short legs , long body ) all that needs doing then is to fit mr S&B . get berty painted and refitted and go out a win a GP with it ??? HOLLY
I can hear the cheers already . halalujuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh , oh yeah .
" Be your self , everybody else is taken "
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread