View Single Post
Old 15th April 2011, 11:14 PM
Member of: carisbrooke rangers

Originally Posted by Miss England View Post
Well all I can say is if the boys fail there will be plenty of others fighting for positions...... Having only met many of the hot contenders only a couple of weeks ago I would say the comp is wide open.... new toys or best on the market aside you still have to hit the damn target and as much as I HATE to admit it I do agree with Rob... One target at a time......

Hmm who will I be supporting.... doesnt take a rocket scientist to guess that I will be our ripped jean hero's top supporter (unless of course on any given day I beat him then all support will be quickly forgotton so I can revel in my success... ) ahem...

I am looking forward to my first GP Season... so far all my comps are being used as a learning curve sorting out problems but progress is being made so I intend to hold my own this summer..... I may not be up to big boy level..... yet.... but this girl is determind to become a damn fine shooter in the not too distant future.....
Hmmmmmmmmmmm , watch your back rob ? there is nothing worse than a turncoat reveller . also watch your pellets , your bean bag and above all WATCH YOUR SCOPE ? rob comes out to the zero range and checks his rifle out . hmmm say's he . i was sure my scope was black , it now seems to be WHITE . come to think of it say's me , i will keep a close eye on the old S&B . but in all seriousness , i like it . nothing wrong with ambition and confidence . i remember a shooter in a shoot off with stuart hancocks . saying shall we toss up for first prize . NO he say's . if i toss up i could lose ??? HOLLY
" Be your self , everybody else is taken "