Thread: First big one
View Single Post
Old 14th April 2011, 09:46 AM
Member of: Castle

Originally Posted by chrisc View Post
Chris, i'm just after the facts. It's not a witch hunt and it's not because Andreas is foreign ( a statement that i found really annoying).

There are many shooters out there that are hearing (and circulating) rumours, i don't like the Jungle drums any more than you but would be happier if the rumours stopped as this was one of the reasons i dropped out of FT. I was also asking the question to Andreas, not you. He can contact me by email or PM and give his version so that i can help to quash the rumours.

My email amd PM's are available for Beryl Noon to contact me directly. And anyone else that thinks i'm saying anything that may need legal advice
Hi chris this may or may not be what you want to hear but I had an in depth conversation face to face with Andras explaining mine and many others thoughts,I explained that using his chrono between lanes gave people an unsure impression of what he was doing. He now understands why we thought there was something amiss he did explain why he did chrono his gun so much he has now agreed it is not a good idea and will only chrono before the start