Thread: First big one
View Single Post
Old 4th April 2011, 06:23 AM
Member of: Castle

Originally Posted by kilty View Post
Shot the Champs with Andras on Saturday. He used his Combro a few times around the course which I had no objection to.( he asked first)
He probably knows that his rifle moves a bit in temperature. Just like my Steyr used to do a few years ago. (if you see a drop in power you can add a few clicks to correct it?) Anyone looked at his sidewhhel will know how much thought he puts into his shooting.
He moved to the UK to shoot with the best in the sport so he can learn from the best to become the best. I think.
Like it or not, Andras is a frickin good shot. Not much company to shoot with as he "keeps in the zone" but an intelligent chap who really doesn't need to bend any rules to win. And mark the words..........he WILL WIN a big comp quite soon I think.....and he does every shot the way FT was intended to be shot.

just my take

Aggie was missing this week-end Andras, hope she is OK
Barry, Andras is indeed a very good shot and does not need to cheat however by your own admission
((if you see a drop in power you can add a few clicks to correct it?) i am not allowed ot take sighting shots on the course if my pellet falls out of the kill i have missed and must make adjustments if his combro is helping him to make decissons then he is cheating if it is not helping he does not need to use his combro round the course simple do not use the combro there is a chrono on the course you are either in or out dead simple saturday i was 809FPS sunday 797fps with JSB express 1 shot 1 chrono reading, please do not use combro's on the course then you cannot be accussed of cheating and no rumours Andras is an excellent shot in his own right. Steve page