View Single Post
Old 21st March 2011, 09:57 PM
Because I`m AWESIME !!
Member of: Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree

Originally Posted by berty177 View Post

There is a difference here, the final at WAFTA is like a mini showdown, which is also shot in CSFTA etc every year...
This is not a club shoot as your making comment on that your not involved in is it....!!!

How can you class a showdon shoot to this Simon thats what bewilders me bud??? I like the idea that oh Berty is going to win it, I like the Showdown style of shooting etc, plus I have been lucky enough to do well at them personally....

The lads I speak to enjoy shooting them as well, I dont take it for granted that I am going to win it etc etc, some damn good lads struggle with this sort of set up when shooting it???

The point i was trying to make was that a handicap system does give others, C + b a chance to "win" as such.

If there were such a system in the Wafta final then a B class shooter for instance would have a better chance, as it is i would not bet on any one in Wafta B class being able to beat you. apart from me!

I dont agree with the handicap system as such though, but as i said i dont like the points system either. Targets is targets.
BFTA Grading Q's to;
sorry wont answer Bfta q's on forums, Cant keep track of replies etc!
BFTA updates on

REV26 Ostler Ev2 & x45 comp awaiting a Gary Cane Stock!
Beast Priest Ostler Ev2 & x45 prem ret comp in Warren Edwards stock
If you want the best, Ostler is the man
Pump your Fish, Little or Large
MFTA visitors World championship - Arms dealer 97, Awesime 94, Acid Hands 85