View Single Post
Old 21st March 2011, 10:05 AM
Member of: Castle

I was told on the saturday how the handicap system was going to run So i knew it was favorable to the lower grades. If i had a problem with it i could have paid the normal range fee and not entered into the spirit of the comp and the day in general. On a personal note Carl had a thankless job of trying to find a suitable handicap system that would be fair for both AA and C grade shooters. Its a job i would not like because what ever system you use someone will not like it. Castle members know this has been tried in the past and not worked. Thanks for giving it a go Carl.

I enjoyed the day it was nice to get back to castle on a sunday and catch up with fellow members i have not seen in a while. I thought the course was suitable for all grades to enjoy and the food was good too. I just hope the handicap problem will not put people off wanting to do it again in the near future because on the day i got the feeling most people enjoyed it.

On a lighter note i must say i have never laughed so much at the end of the shoot when Mr D took center stage with his wit and banter and for me that capped off a excellent day.

Last edited by M.S.B.; 21st March 2011 at 07:41 PM.