View Single Post
Old 12th March 2011, 07:42 AM
Because I`m AWESIME !!
Member of: Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree

You didnt get what I said, I have no issues over using an open forum but if there is a problem in a specific region then they should deal with it there first. Do you understand me now???

No, I did not, but now i do and understand, I thank you

With yourself trying the disabled positions I can see where your coming from but do you have any disabilities yourself??

Being obese I find uphill sitting shots a disabilitating shot, i cant breath, and that is in all seriousness. If you remember i shot half of B/Gwent last summer sitting and then had to take the rest kneeling as it was too uncomftable for me. However, the answer to my problem is fortunatley in my own hands and indeed i have managed to loose some weight over the last week. Not the same problem as the one in question granted, but it is a problem!

I dont think so, if for example TonyF who has Osteoarthritis in his spine neck etc then he will be in pain throughout the course, I understand completely if someone is playing the rules to suit themselves that is wrong and Id be the first to say something. For the genuine persons who do have disabilities then I cant see the issue with the current rules that have been put in place by th BFTA with shooters who do have disabilities actually there.......
It seems as though people want to segregate persons with disabilities just as they have an issue with 1 person or maybe 2 people that they feel do not hav a genuine disability??? If this is the case then that person should be spoken to and asked to show proof etc if this could be done.
I dont think i have come across any shooters i would question using the disability rules, however going back to Ians origianl point i think its when someone wins a Gp etc by virtue of a sitting shot that people may feel its not been a fair shoot? We have had a simular situation in our own region, before the Bfta rules were introduced

I would say that this issue should be brought up at a BFTA meeting to be discussed and not put up on here for anyone to comment on by people who dont compete in FT. As you know as I have said about this many times before the persons who have this issue forward this onto their regional rep and have it discussed at the meeting, if for instance it is Ian Taylor, then I feel it would be best for Ian to also attend the meeting to discuss better why he has brought this particular point up. That is the bst way for this to be dicussed better.... Just me thoughts on that bit......

Bfta meeting may well have it on the agenda, but again for me it should only be Gp shooters that decide on rules that effect Gp/major shoots, going back to OP

Shall see what today brings?
BFTA Grading Q's to;
sorry wont answer Bfta q's on forums, Cant keep track of replies etc!
BFTA updates on

REV26 Ostler Ev2 & x45 comp awaiting a Gary Cane Stock!
Beast Priest Ostler Ev2 & x45 prem ret comp in Warren Edwards stock
If you want the best, Ostler is the man
Pump your Fish, Little or Large
MFTA visitors World championship - Arms dealer 97, Awesime 94, Acid Hands 85