View Single Post
Old 17th February 2011, 08:13 PM
Because I`m AWESIME !!
Member of: Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree
Default Priest stuffs Rev!

Not the day i wanted today at todu. The wind was swirling again and just cant make up my mind if the wind was to blame or the REV needs de-frocking?

The REV leaking greese is a worry. However, there was no sign of an air leak since filling to 200 bar Monday until today. Good News.

Shot 75 shots at papaer targets, all at 50m. Thing, is, did the first batch of 45 not realising i was about 2 m behind firing point so thaught that explained why all shoots were either on the centre dot or falling to bottom of kill or worse still out of kill!

Cleanerdd the barrel and moved forward and things got a bit better, but its not right. too many shots are dropping low at 50m, enough to miss.
Winds was throwing pellets left and right, but hould not have been pushing down 25+ mm?

Only thing now is chrono session. Chrono King Big Mike Williams is on the case for Fridays test session at tondu 2. I have a feeling every now and again the shots are dropping fps?
Good news, i think, was 200 -100 bar was 80 shots. Wanted a bit more, closer to 100?

So, head spinning but think the REV needs a quick check up.

Got the Priest out after that, bad News. Was shooting Far better than the REV not dropping pellets at 50m. Hollys Ultra seemed a bit better today but needs a propper set up and test session i think.
Cant see him having it back though?

Think i will shoot Tm sunday at Purley if the weather dont pick up!
BFTA Grading Q's to;
sorry wont answer Bfta q's on forums, Cant keep track of replies etc!
BFTA updates on

REV26 Ostler Ev2 & x45 comp awaiting a Gary Cane Stock!
Beast Priest Ostler Ev2 & x45 prem ret comp in Warren Edwards stock
If you want the best, Ostler is the man
Pump your Fish, Little or Large
MFTA visitors World championship - Arms dealer 97, Awesime 94, Acid Hands 85