View Single Post
Old 10th February 2011, 01:40 PM
Mr. Kipling has nothing on me
Member of: Southampton Buccaneers, South Dorset, Parkstone

Originally Posted by NJR 100 View Post
For those of Me that dont do Facebook, can you paste it here too please?

Consider it done my friend:

Written By Mick Winstanley - Ston Bucc's Secretary

Hi all,

It was great to see more of the Buccaneers attend Sundays shoot at Bisley, as usual Bisley put up a cracking course, made harder than normal by the strong SW wind ( 25 mph gusting to near 40mph ) which caught out many shooters with the sudden changes in direction and strength, especially on the open area adjacent to the club house, I managed to miss the first 5 targets in the woods but almost cleared the lanes in the open DOH! It was good to see young James at his first away shoot, doing well in these hard conditions and enjoying himself. As Helen knows I'm not one to take the P, but I did beat her by 1 point, Oh Yeah !

I think we all did reasonably well in difficult conditions, and are all looking forward to the last round at Carisbrooke, apparently they have set up some surprises for us all ! A BIG thank you to all at Bisley for a super day, so till next time, shoot safe and above all enjoy it.

Mick W.

Steve P. 31 - Daniel P. 24 - Mick W. 24 - Keith P. 23 - Helen E. 23 - Geoff A. 16 - James G. 14
Miss Helen England
Southampton Buccaneers FTC Treasurer, CSFTA Treasurer, Lucky Shot and Cake Maker!!