View Single Post
Old 6th February 2011, 06:57 PM
Because I`m AWESIME !!
Member of: Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree
Default A Great final day for the Tondu tourers

Bisley was top form today, wicked wind making it a tough Ft course.

Started the day with a quick shopping trip that would have been even quicker if Douglas Barder (Mathew) had not decided for 10 minutes he would like to be the new Davie Crocket / Rambo.

Most impressed with the Lord charles shop but alas they were out of Buffalo skin jackets so the only option for a Gimp coat that fits are custum made or Diet. Apparentyl Cows only go to size 62

Luckily there were delicious diet Bluebury Muffins on offer after todays shoot and very nice they were too.

Course started with some very tricky targets behind signing on, wind was not in the kill and off plate. Still, started well and kept the momentum up, the Zig - Zag layout in the woods worked a treat, great design.
I claim a 35 ( 33 ) as i was talked off 2 targets by Team Tondu of all people Still, once past 30 it was auto pilot and all was well.

Once again, many thanks to Justin "Woody" Wood.

At first I thaught he was trying to hide in the woods and not wanting to shoot with me, turns out he was blowing whistles? Another great round, well for one of us. However, its been great fun and sport to shooot with you Prancer over the last three shoots and look forward to pulling some strings again soon.

Thanks to all CSFT chaps and lasses for the shoots over the last few weeks, been very enjoyable.
BFTA Grading Q's to;
sorry wont answer Bfta q's on forums, Cant keep track of replies etc!
BFTA updates on

REV26 Ostler Ev2 & x45 comp awaiting a Gary Cane Stock!
Beast Priest Ostler Ev2 & x45 prem ret comp in Warren Edwards stock
If you want the best, Ostler is the man
Pump your Fish, Little or Large
MFTA visitors World championship - Arms dealer 97, Awesime 94, Acid Hands 85