View Single Post
Old 17th January 2011, 09:43 PM
Because I`m AWESIME !!
Member of: Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree

Originally Posted by holly View Post
I don't think the NJR is any more of a challenge than the walther or the EV2 . once i get mine sorted , i am gonna use em in the GP series . my old one when going properly was putting shots into a 20 mill circle at 50 yards . no problem . the one i bought off simon put shots into a ragged hole at 35 yards in a gale satrurday . so where is the challenge . maybe in reliability ? i have gone as far as to order a scope from the states to put on simons old one , to give it a fair chance ??? HOLLY
PS groups don't win GPs . putting 50 pellets through 50 40 mil kill zones do ? long as the rifle goes in to an inch and a half all is well . simon . do not get the bigger Comp Xs the 35 mag is enough .
Groups dont no, but knowing the pellet is going to go where you want it to,do.
As for the Njr, twice as hard to shoot well with compared to the Ev2. Slower lock time, takes more wind.
I predict your Gp scores staying in the 30's with it! Cause, you will only do one Gp and then revert to modern

Originally Posted by mikewills8904 View Post
simon if your stuck you can always borrow 1 of my spare ones
Thanks Mike, Will see how Wednesday goes. Hope it is just that i may have twiddled the obj lens?
BFTA Grading Q's to;
sorry wont answer Bfta q's on forums, Cant keep track of replies etc!
BFTA updates on

REV26 Ostler Ev2 & x45 comp awaiting a Gary Cane Stock!
Beast Priest Ostler Ev2 & x45 prem ret comp in Warren Edwards stock
If you want the best, Ostler is the man
Pump your Fish, Little or Large
MFTA visitors World championship - Arms dealer 97, Awesime 94, Acid Hands 85