View Single Post
Old 17th January 2011, 04:40 PM
Because I`m AWESIME !!
Member of: Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree
Default Walther Walther Walther

Interesting day at Tondu, sorting out yesterdays problems, the result of which are as I have the right Sizer and pellets all i need now is a Walther.
And a new scope!

puffed BEV to 190bar and grouped with sized 4.51 and straight from tim. No groups at all.
Cleaned barrel and much better when lead was back in the tube.

However, finding the right batch of pellets for your Barrel is the key and it seems what suits REV dont work as well in Black.
Luckily we had another batch of pellets and hey presto, Black is on form. Still cant make up mind if sizing is needed with BEV but need to order more of new Express.

Thats the Good news.

Suspected that all was not upright with the cross hairs after swapping mounts Saturday and indeed, when plumbed today the scope was miles out, listing so far its not surprising i capsized yesterday!

Prep work !

Now I have moved the side wheel on the Ultra about 4 times since saturday. However, it may be that i have accedently moved the objective lens and thus thrown my markings out?

Hope so, otherwise the Ultra has died

My gaps between 40 - 50 m have shrunk by half. 40m is now 45, 45 is 47 and 50 is 50 as i keep re-setting it to 50!
Just seems that things were moving today and they should not have been?

So wednesday will be play with scope day.

May also be buy Comp series day
BFTA Grading Q's to;
sorry wont answer Bfta q's on forums, Cant keep track of replies etc!
BFTA updates on

REV26 Ostler Ev2 & x45 comp awaiting a Gary Cane Stock!
Beast Priest Ostler Ev2 & x45 prem ret comp in Warren Edwards stock
If you want the best, Ostler is the man
Pump your Fish, Little or Large
MFTA visitors World championship - Arms dealer 97, Awesime 94, Acid Hands 85

Last edited by NJR 100; 17th January 2011 at 04:43 PM.