View Single Post
Old 17th January 2011, 06:36 AM
Member of: Nelson FT & Worcester AR Club

Originally Posted by Tench View Post
Well i enjoyed it Ryan, i always like going to FM! A challenging course in those conditions! Everyone had to work hard to try and achieve a decent score today, congrats to those that managed it! And well done to Mark on his first gold and only one point off the top score! Well done Mate!

Gerry, you Jammy git!! i bet we will see you more often since you pocket the bonus bunny!!

Thanks Simon , yes , month after month I donate money for others to walk away smiling , so it is nice to get it once in a while.

Last time I can remember winning some thing was at the first ever Quarry winter extreme ... a few years ago !

I enjoyed the shoot , possibly we had an easier time of it as second session shooters. What I liked was that almost every target demanded a "think" first, & the times I did'nt think it through, I was punished.

Oh also a few driver errors ... shakey jake struck again , especially after the steep walk up to the shoot , but I suppose if I ate less & exercised a bit ... it would be a whole lot easier .
Isuza imBuzi . . . . . .