View Single Post
Old 13th January 2011, 04:57 PM
Mr. Kipling has nothing on me
Member of: Southampton Buccaneers, South Dorset, Parkstone

Originally Posted by MickWin View Post
Hi all,
You can find directions to our club on our web site at will have some hot & cold food on the day ( burgers + cake ), and will supply tea and coffee, could shooter's attending try to car share as we have only limited parking. The lane to the site will be sign posted as it can be easy to miss. Looking forward to hosting our first winter league, see you all on the 30th,
Cake and even biscuits will be supplied... I will be slaving over a hot stove to make these so I expect everyone to have some and obviously then tell me how yummy they all are..... my cooking abilities are fairly safe to trust.... well have cooked for Rob several times and he is still standing.......

Am looking forward to seeing everyone... No excuses this is our first chance hosting the WL at these grounds so let us show off all the hard work that has gone in to getting the range ready - the credit goes to the boys on that one... I will only take credit for the cakes!!!! My god I hope they turn out ok...... and yes Mick I am doing a date and walnut cake just for you.....

Am open to other requests... within reason.... for cakes that is !!! - just thought I would clear that up for any of you with a not so clean mind.... Mick... lol

Anyway see you all at Christchurch this Sunday then all get rested for the best club shoot on the 30th - Southampton Bucc's - yay