View Single Post
Old 13th January 2011, 04:16 PM
Member of: carisbrooke rangers

Originally Posted by berty177 View Post

At the end of the day fella, if it was you paying for my kit then you can tell me what to spend, luckily for me I used my own hard earned money to buy what I want. I wanted a March so I saved some money and sold alot of kit off to pay for it. It would be nice to say that I just had the cash availaable to buy it but in reality I didnt. As for the rest of my ft rig, Im sure you paid more for your second hand Schutz than what I paid for mine. Luckily I did well in the last few years at the GP's to help with that.

Im not one to have a go at people for the up and coming season, I am looking forward to it seeing the lads etc and competing against one another. The lads who are back off holidays must have been there the last 3 years mind, obviously including yourself????? Maybe not eh............?

Lets see what the year brings though eh, be better to chat face to face instead of playing the old mind games on here fella. Im a bit too long in the tooth to see into that Holly but if you want to think that then happy days bud........

Your Long in the tooth berty . i am glad you said that . l would have said past it myself ??? HOLLY
" Be your self , everybody else is taken "