View Single Post
Old 12th January 2011, 09:43 PM
Member of: carisbrooke rangers
Default Why ?

Originally Posted by berty177 View Post

I like your style bud, well I am lying really.

Your living in old times fella, there are some good schutz's out there it has to be said.

How much for aNEW schutz though that has to be worked on by Mr Welham or Jon lets say about 1900 (new mind) and thats a good price.

Price of a new Comp not second hand like your saying which would be about 1000.

Work the maths fella, thats more than a March scope.....

Sadly for you, you like to put down second hand prices. My toy is new there is a diferrence.

I will defend it as the money came out of my pocket and not yours, if you were paying then hey you could have a crack, as it is you can just try and speculate.

With regards to my EV2 like I said if I knew what to do cleaning internals etc, mine would be perfect. i had a little issue that Doz sorted in 5 minutes. Once that was sorted, it was back on. Has to be said, I didnt have a bad year in 2010 with mine........!!!

Why buy new when you can get one secondhand berty . if you want to give your dosh away good luck to you .personally i have to earn mine the hard way . 1400 will buy you a 8002 secondhand . the trigger is better than my 2002 and the loading system . but it is no more accurate than mine and twice the money .oh and as for you doing well in the GPs . well the good shots have come back from holiday now ??? HOLLY
" Be your self , everybody else is taken "