View Single Post
Old 1st January 2011, 06:16 PM
Because I`m AWESIME !!
Member of: Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree

Originally Posted by berty177 View Post

You cant drop the gauntlet and then pull out. If I wasnt going to Treetops as previously planned then Id fancy a trip down as cant remember if Ive shot Springfield before.

Holly, I think you got him running already fella. I would have had a pound on Holly myself, he got the grit between his teeth for Simon I think.

Would have ben nice to see the scores though. Shame Simon is letting another club down to stay close to home bless him....

Yes I can, I mean you yourself were moaning you could not find a trip partner to go to the midlands just a few days ago and thus would not go on your own due to costs. My trip partner dropped out this morning and although I can cover the 60-70 petrol costs, the offer of a 40 shot course not a million miles from Tondu means it will onl cost me 10.
Next weeks shoot is 380 miles, the week after 300miles so saving a few this weekend and getting the same result should ensure travelling costs covered for the next two.

I too would have had money on Holly to beat me, and that would have been a great laugh. Put him into false sense of superiority for gp season.Its going to take time and more importantly shoots to gel with the new set up. So far I have a Ft shoot lined up every weekend between tomorrow and mid March. Nothing beats competion for practice?
Family comes before shooting as I explained on the phone fella
BFTA Grading Q's to;
sorry wont answer Bfta q's on forums, Cant keep track of replies etc!
BFTA updates on

REV26 Ostler Ev2 & x45 comp awaiting a Gary Cane Stock!
Beast Priest Ostler Ev2 & x45 prem ret comp in Warren Edwards stock
If you want the best, Ostler is the man
Pump your Fish, Little or Large
MFTA visitors World championship - Arms dealer 97, Awesime 94, Acid Hands 85