View Single Post
Old 28th December 2010, 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by lcp View Post
Hi Berty, hope you had a good xmas and a happy new year. I want to have a good year where l can enjoy my shooting. The last year has lost something and a lot of the time it just wasn't enjoyable. We are looking to grow our club and introduce a lot of beginners who will hopefully stay for the future. Our last few shoots in December have been good craic as well as being competitive so looks good so far. Did find it difficult to adjust from having no wind for a couple of weeks and then find strong winds for the christmas shoot. My old age means l forget what l need to allow Also want to stop changing my equipment and try and settle with one setup although will be sorely tempted to get a March.

Have to agree Greg the last of the shoots have been the best of Craic as well as being well organised and challenging to say the least. 15mm @ 35 yds and 53 yd kneelers, agh come on now LOL!!! Good to also see the oldies at the club spending time with the new members and tell Ross we are now expecting to have rabbit and pigeon soup at all shoots though he doesn't have to shoot two rabbits with the one pellet. Tell him he also gets no extra points for squirrels either

By the way you promised me you would give me your rig if you bought any new gear or did not shoot with the one rig this year so I am holding you to this!!!