View Single Post
Old 28th December 2010, 08:31 PM
Member of: carisbrooke rangers
Default The Coming Season & our heroes .

Just a thought for the coming season and the FT heroes of shooting the breeze . number one of course must be berty . very close last year , but no banana , got the kit this year so no excuses . trouble is there are at leat 10 others who could do it . can berty stand the pressure ? if he does well . applause . BUT if he does not with his new kit . then he is DOOMED . plus the birds of prey will be on him like a rat up a drain pipe . then comes the ripped jean kid . all the gear and plenty of ideas . yep he could do it , maybe . he won the showdown . but that is a day shoot . wham bam thank you mam . the GPs are a season of pressure . can he hack it and will his standers take the pressure . WE WILL be watching . then of course let us not forget . old wassisname , ermmmm . oh yeah piemanlarget , aka NJR . ake EV2 .aka simon . he should be up into AA grade by now . he has the best kit money can buy . does the practice . has the confidence .says he cannot miss . but 43s will not do it this year in AA grade to make that top ten . gotta be in the 45s and up to trouble berty and the boys . can he raise his game . yep gonna be interesting . specially if the boys fail . i am sharpening my pen as i speak . opening my tub of vitrol . getting out my hanky's ready to wipe away the tears . oh yes ??? HOLLY
" Be your self , everybody else is taken "

Last edited by holly; 28th December 2010 at 08:33 PM.
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread