View Single Post
Old 23rd December 2010, 07:39 AM
Member of: purley chase ftc

Originally Posted by berty177 View Post
This thread was started regarding the LG300 being discontinued.

Holly most rifles have to be fettled with as we all know. From Walthers to Anschutz off all models to Air Arms. Everyone has their rifles fettled with one way or another. Alot of people have enough to say about rifles being fettled with to be used competitively dont they.

In my opinion the more British rifle makers out there with good products the better. They would support the sport better then non-UK manufacturers. We only have to look at the thread regarding Steyr not supporting the GP team for 2011 at this time. This might change I dont know but it is easy to see why people get cheesed off when they get nothing to show for the manufacturer they shoot for.

With the Club teams being brought in to the 2011 GP series, people will have something extra to fight for. With regards to sponsorship then, the clubs can look into this for themselves for clothing etc. Clubs like Millride and Tondu have their on hoodies etc to show off the club they shoot for. This in my eyes is superb as for advertising etc it is a great thing to show off.

purley chase also has our own hoddies etc,berty i think you no my next port of call regarding sponarship etc,
lets see wot the new year brings and my gun of choice might be my cr97
cr 97 in jim vickers ft stock bsa big 60 scope, and silly about of hunting guns