Thread: Help Out ?
View Single Post
Old 18th December 2010, 04:04 PM
Because I`m AWESIME !!
Member of: Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree

Originally Posted by berty177 View Post
Maybe Simon,

But I truly doubt it, it didnt do me bad at Nelson the other week did it, 28 and 26 when closest to me was a 23 with lads who have had their set ups running for a while. That was the warmest day that the scope had been out. It hasnt shifted at all thankfully.

The scopes are very expensive but then I am pretty sure the old Leup Mk4 was 1250ish 15+ years ago, so on the grand scheme of things it isnt that far out really. Just shows you never bought a Leup new Simon you tight sod haahaa.....

Haha, there again you are wrong. I had one of the first nick prem ret lups in 1990, all set up by the man himself. Wayne sealey and i went and had tea with the man and his family while it was done. Good day out.
Think the scope (6-20) was 850, but that was 1990. So I guess it was expensive but still not in march terms.
You only won cause my bolts were loose lol. New stock might be here by Xmas so world domination begins.

I still say the weight of the march would stop me owning one above all else.It really did surprise me when you handed over the gun. No problem for sitting, but that weight would not suit me on the critical standers.
BFTA Grading Q's to;
sorry wont answer Bfta q's on forums, Cant keep track of replies etc!
BFTA updates on

REV26 Ostler Ev2 & x45 comp awaiting a Gary Cane Stock!
Beast Priest Ostler Ev2 & x45 prem ret comp in Warren Edwards stock
If you want the best, Ostler is the man
Pump your Fish, Little or Large
MFTA visitors World championship - Arms dealer 97, Awesime 94, Acid Hands 85