View Single Post
Old 13th December 2010, 10:26 PM
My Empire of Dirt
Member of: Southampton Buccaneers, Parkstone, South Dorset
Thumbs up Email update from Derek Peckover at Nockover

Hi All. I do not like this cold weather. Handling steel items is unpleasant and trying to get paint to dry near impossible. Why do people phone and when they get an answere phone they cut off? I am happy to phone back and unidentified calls when I am out are frustrating. There, I have got my usual moan over quickly this time.
As you know I wanted to downsize which proved more difficult han I expected. Many items have common parts so running down components for one item left me short for an item I wanted to carry on with. I have bitten the bullet and amended my web site excluding items such as the Double Duck which has been in production for 25 years. Most importantly I have reduced significtly the price of over half of the targets remaining. Field Targets for instance are now 20.50 instead of 26.50. But dont ask for a club discount! You will understand that when selling through shops there has to be a substantial discount to allow the trader to keep stock and sell at prices compatable with my own. It is my intention to only supply direct to you, the public in the future. This will perhaps reduce the number of orders I recieve but the prices will now be competitive wth the Chinese copies that are in the shops.
New products? No. But I have made quite few specials recently and provided I can mix and match from piece parts I am happy to do this. For instance my club, Basingstoke, shoots in a walled garden in the centre of a sports ground with sometimes hundreds of people outside our walls. This presents the need to put a backstop behind every target that is not against the far wall so I have made free standing practice targets with built in backstops which can simply be placed anywhere , saves a lot of time setting up.
Check out the revised web site at WWW.NOCKOVER-TARGETS.CO.UK That only remains for me to thank you for your past support and to wish you a happy christmas and a prosperous new year.

Derek Peckover
BFTA/NSRA County Coach
CSFTA Chairman/BFTA Rep
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread