View Single Post
Old 12th December 2010, 05:57 PM
Because I`m AWESIME !!
Member of: Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree

Not really done much since the Harriers shoot a few weeks back, Harriers was fine, only missed 4 and all due to me.
Thus found another way to miss. Dont use the ev2.
Infact, go back to the Njr and try sporting.

Today however was a different matter. Shot nelson's 30 target "fun" Ft course firstly by sporting (ish) rules.
Then had a round with the Ev2. Now I cant really say what was wrong, could have abeen a few things but the stock bolt was loose. I dont know how this effects impact but a 30 ish yard reducer seemed an easy kill until my pellet went 1.25 inches low and 1.25 inch left, this with wind coming from the left!
The final score made it clear there was a problem or three, clicks, bolts and me?

Back on the zero range, spent "time" this time checking and made a few windage adjustments. Failed to find loose stock bolt just yet though.

Back to the course and again, with Ft head on and "time" everything was spot on. Still missed two reducers i should have killed but not bad, despiter finally spotting loose stock.
It did seem to raise something that i have noticed about myself before in that if i have 2+ weeks away from shooting I feel very rusty when picking the gun back up.
Moral, must shoot this wednesday and not be namby pamby bedwetter cause its cold!
And must not shoot TMNJR too much.

Been told Gary Cane stock could be here by Xmas!
BFTA Grading Q's to;
sorry wont answer Bfta q's on forums, Cant keep track of replies etc!
BFTA updates on

REV26 Ostler Ev2 & x45 comp awaiting a Gary Cane Stock!
Beast Priest Ostler Ev2 & x45 prem ret comp in Warren Edwards stock
If you want the best, Ostler is the man
Pump your Fish, Little or Large
MFTA visitors World championship - Arms dealer 97, Awesime 94, Acid Hands 85

Last edited by NJR 100; 13th December 2010 at 11:04 AM.