View Single Post
Old 4th December 2010, 10:26 AM
Member of: carisbrooke rangers
Default Let me give you an example .

Last year i think it was ( or the year before ) at a GP OOOOP north .near manchester . just off the motorway , at a fishing club i think it is . ponds and such . never an easy shoot , it was a windy day and dark as the inside of mr paige's wallet ? . i was shooting with james woodhead . a fella who knows his way around a GP course . you know when shooting with a top shot that it is gonna turn into a battle and so it was . with james taking an early lead by two in the first 5 lanes . but i kept plugging away and stayed with him two back . then we got to the windy bit halfway down . open and dark . made darker by some really black clouds coming over . james was having touble finding the kills with his burris and missed two . even stevens . then as we got towards the end of the strip wood he missed another couple and more or less gave up . i gritted what teeth i have left and kept plugging away .i ended up with a 43 i think it was and qualified . better shots did not do so well . cos they gave up . sod it . to dark to wet to windy .experience told me to keep at it . a bad day is a bad day for us all . my 20+50 lupe saw through the darkness . my anshutz looked after me in the dodgy conditions . experience+good kit =good shooting . ??? HOLLY
" Be your self , everybody else is taken "