View Single Post
Old 30th November 2010, 05:25 PM
Member of: Quarry Hunters
Default Introduction from Llanelli

Hi All,
I am Rhys from Llanelli. Thought i would introduce myself. I am a member of the BBS, AAOC, R70 and
R70C but thought now would be a good time to get myself involved in HFT. I usually shoot targets and bunnies, but thought 2011 would be a good time to start this as it has caught my attention for some time.
I believe my closest club is Quarry, where i was supposed to attend the 2010 January HFT extreme, but the snow here meant i couldnt get to it. Would love to get there soon though.
My usual toy is a tweaky reg'd AA s410 in .22, leathally accurate, but its starting to get less use due to me purchasing and having numerous modifications done to a Theoben MFR.177. I think this will be my weapon of choice for HFT.

Anyway, thats my intro out of the way, i hope to be able to lend your ears for help and advice along the way, and if there is anything i can do to assist others along the way, then please feel free to ask.

Kind Regards,

Theoben TTR1 .177, Steven B Blue/Grey Laminate Stock, Nutshot Mod, Falcon Menace 10x42 B20 Ret

Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread