View Single Post
Old 27th November 2010, 05:30 PM
Member of: Fort airgun club
Location: A proud Englishman from a once great country sadly no more.
Default Chris C does it again.

That top HFTer and supporter of various good causes and charities, after coming up trumps last weekend with some excellent raffle prizes for our 1st round of the Troops Trophy came to the rescue again today with an S400 action for a deserving young girl in our area who is potentially a very good shot and does extremely well competing in local HFT comps with some very poor kit indeed, so thanks to Chris C and M.A.D we now have an S400 action, a truly classic and excellent rifle for HFT. So Chris cheers mate. I'm starting to think theres nothing you can't sort out .

A stock for the action and gunslip has been sourced by Forts comp secretary the big hearted Andrew Compton who also purchased the Bronze Statue of the British infantryman that is the Troops Trophy.

The Fort ARC president Nige Williams (Gillieman) manager of Tonys Cammo in Saltney near Chester sourced the Scope that finishes the combo, plus I am adding a wee bit of bling plus the mounts to finish off whole thing.

It still makes me very proud to know big hearted people like Chris C plus the M.A.D club, Andrew and Nige who collectively have made it possible for a promising young shooter to compete with some decent kit that can only improve both her performance and enjoyment .

What a cracking hobby we belong to .
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread