View Single Post
Old 22nd November 2010, 07:13 PM
Member of: Fort airgun club
Location: A proud Englishman from a once great country sadly no more.
Default Auction for UKAHFT 2011 Season ticket.

I was much honoured to day whilst in my Wagon to receive a phone call from non other than that top man of Harlech Pete Sparkes asking how our first round of the Troops Trophy went.

Well long story short it seems Sparky had given us (Fort ARC) a UKAHFT season ticket for yesterdays comp but some where along the line we forgot to add it to the list of prizes. No doubt we were all still amazed by Ryan Charltons **** Turpin like raffle ticket selling , excellent effort Ryan .

Anyway I have asked Pete for his permission to run a week long auction for this this season ticket. Pete Dutton and Sparky have done myself and Cliffy proud recently with so many things, so thanks for this too lads .

So we have on offer one full season ticket for the use of. The money raised from this auction will go to Clifftops and my parcels appeal to fund more Morale Parcels to British Troops on tours of Afghanistan. And will eventually be added to yesterdays total.

The winner will send a cheque to me, my address will be sent by PM. The lucky winner of this auction will in turn send me his/her details which I will in turn send to Sparky for next years HFT season.

Would interested parties please post below .

Last edited by Grayling; 22nd November 2010 at 07:29 PM.
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread