[QUOTE=JasonGoldsmith66;45394]May have posted in wrong section, hence here:
...am in contact with a USA scope manufacturer, who are happy to get feedback from STB Forum members on what the criteria is/are on your Ft dreamscope...
Will start off, in no particular order of importance:
1. Magnification : 10-50 X 60
2. Quality USA or Japan Optics
3. Sidewheel parallax - 10 yard focus minimum
4. 30mm or 34mm tube
5. Sunshade AND Sidewheel available
6. Faultlessly range find: from 10 to 55 yards, in 1 yard increments
7. Mil Dot & other, etched on glass
8. Colour- standard black anodise & SILVER anodise availibility
9. Eye Relief: .....?
10. Clicks: 1/8 MOA ? or 1/4 MOA ???
Leupold competition 40 mag Pretty much ticks all the Boxes around £700.00 parrallax down to 10yds
very little movement in any whether conditions no real temp shift. Use that as your starter for 10 and you will not go far wrong it is also very good at range finding but could possibly be made to work a little bit better.